Digital Account Manager
So, what's in it for you?
Aside from providing a challenging yet supportive and collaborative work environment, we offer:
• Flexible work options (remote and hybrid)
• Autonomous position with team collaboration and support
• Tech provided
• Top spec co-working office space in central Leeds
• Competitive Salary (level depending on experience)
• 25 days paid holiday + bank holiday
• Paid wellbeing days (mental health or emergencies)
• Investment in training
• Online and in-person social events
• Company pension
This is a real opportunity to make your mark in a small vibrant team and direct and manage key client accounts at a time when the business is expanding into new territories.
We are passionate about helping companies, brands and individuals to stand out online for the right reasons. It’s being able to think strategically and deliver what’s needed to help clients react to a crisis or build a positive online presence from scratch online.
It’s about tackling problems, creating solutions, using best practice digital marketing techniques and innovating and using SEO, PR, content and tech to your advantage.
You will be responsible for: client project direction, day to day management and progress, briefing and managing all work-streams with the wider PR, content, social media, tech and client management teams and mentoring junior team members; building and sharing knowledge.
Salary dependent on experience
The Ideal Candidate
• Organised and proactive – works well individually and as part of the wider team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience in account management in an agency environment – with exposure to any or all of the following disciplines: digital marketing, PR, communications or SEO
• Ability to problem solve and think creatively and technically
For this role, please email your CV and a covering letter stating salary expectations to Roz Sheldon.
Internships and work experience
We are always on the look out for individuals who are interested in gaining experience and improving their skills in digital marketing, web build, SEO, PR, social media and content creation.
Many of our interns have continued on to gain a full time paid position having proved themselves.
If you are interested in discussing work experience or an internship, please email your CV and a covering letter to Roz Sheldon.
Igniyte is passionate about people, businesses and brands being represented fairly online.
Founded in 2009, Igniyte is now a leading authority in online reputation management, working with businesses, brands, high net worth individuals and business owners who operate and live and work in the UK, Europe, Africa, the UAE, the US and Canada.
Online reputation is a rapidly-growing industry, hence our need to grow our own team. We are keen to meet creative thinkers and problem solvers who are looking to be challenged.
We’re always interested in hearing from talented SEOs, PRs, content creators and technical specialists. Please contact Roz Sheldon to talk about online reputation management jobs on 0203 542 8682 or email.