Igniyte has partnered with Trustpilot, one of the world’s largest online review communities, to build trust between businesses and consumers.
Online review partnership
Our new partner has reinvented word-of-mouth marketing by powering the entire review process for both businesses and consumers. As a result, the number of online reviews consumers are posting about brands, products and services is growing daily.
“As more consumers use review sites to express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a service or product, review sites are increasingly among the most influential and authoritative research tools online,” says Igniyte’s Head of Content, Fiona Broomfield.
“In the UK, 77%* of consumers reported using online reviews to help them make buying decisions. 62%* are more likely to do business with a company after reading a positive review. Trustpilot is independent and consumer trusted. We’re delighted to be joining forces with them to offer more for our clients so they can enhance customer experience.”
What can Igniyte and Trustpilot do for your business?
We can help you:
- Build your online reputation and improve your reputation management
- Further increase conversion
- Drive traffic
- Improve service
- Consequently save time and effort with automated tools to collect reviews from your customers
- Use your reviews as online word-of-mouth, creating customer confidence in your brand
- Subsequently boost your search engine rankings, seller ratings, and online presence with Trustpilot reviews
- Respond to reviews, rescue unhappy customers, and improve your business with insights from review analytics.
In addition, through our partnership, new and existing Igniyte clients get preferential rates.
To find out more email email@example.com or call us on 0203 542 8686.
*Nielsen’s Global Survey of trust, Q1 2013
Head of Content at Igniyte – The Reputation Experts
Fiona is our resident content expert and award-winning business writer. She’s passionate about creating content strategies that influence and change opinions and behaviours. She regularly blogs about the latest online reputation headlines and best practice online reputation management for businesses, brands and individuals.