We all use reviews to vet our options.
- 97% of consumers now use the Internet to search for products and services.
- And 93% of consumers’ buying decisions are influenced by online reviews. In fact, 91% trust reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
Igniyte helps companies around the world to harness the power of online reviews. We do this by implementing positive review strategies and managing conversations online.
Get in touch with Niki today, in complete confidence.
The importance of review websites for your business reputation
Did you know that over 65 million comments and opinions a month are posted to review websites or forums? While 73% of consumers have greater trust in businesses when customer feedback is positive. Businesses with 1 or 2 star reviews typically fail to convert almost 90% of prospective customers. Because reviews dramatically influence buyer behaviour:
- 3 out of 4 consumers trust a company more if the reviews are positive.
- But, businesses risk losing 22% of business when potential customers find 1 or more negative reviews. Rising to 70% for 4 or more negative reviews.
This gives high ranking review websites enormous power to impact on your company profitability. Why? Because consumers use reviews to express everything from great experiences and confidence in brands to dissatisfaction with services and products.
Review management services
We work with you to help you take control of online reviews about your business. And it all starts with a solid audit and strategy.
- Online review management audit and strategy – to achieve your goals, benchmark and measure progress.
- Online review management platform – an online tool that manages everything in one place saving time and money. You choose either an owned or managed service.
- Challenging negative, reviews, defamatory reviews or fake reviews (including legal options).
- Generating positive reviews – increase review volumes and star ratings from genuine customers.
- Online review management training – we’ll train your teams on review management.
- Customer journey/experience insights – so you can make improvements to reduce complaints.
- Trustpilot managed service.
Leveraging your reviews with the Igniyte Business Review Management Tool
Track all of your customer reviews from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Respond to reviews
Get automated e-mail notifications to stay on top of reviews. And reply straight from the management tool.
Understand the cause of complaints, so that you can resolve concerns and improve. Plus, reduce complaints and negative reviews.
Generate more reviews
Ask customers to review your business, products, and services and track responses.
Track your progress – review volumes, sentiment and star ratings. And see how you fare against the competition.
Promote positive reviews
When customers say great things, it reflects well on your business. Spread the word. But do so with caution. If you’re being targeted by malicious or fake reviews this can have a counter effect (it’s good to know).
Using the Igniyte Business Review Management Tool
It takes time to manage your online reviews, but our tool saves your team having to do it manually. We offer two different service levels, owned and managed.
Owned – we set you up with the Igniyte Business Review Management Tool, get you started. Then you manage your reviews direct from the tool.
Managed – we set you up with the Igniyte Business Review Management Tool, get you started and then manage the service for you. We handle all review monitoring, responses and invites, escalating any issues to you where needed and reporting progress monthly and quarterly. We also interpret insights and provide expert advice – with the aim of continuous improvement.
What can I do about negative reviews?
Igniyte can help you. Our team of experts will search and collect any negative content found on relevant and influential review websites. We will advise on best practice review management and identify any breaches to the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008), the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) guidance and the Advertising Standards Authority guidelines.
Because we know how important it is to your business.
How can I get more positive reviews?
Ask your customers to review your business, products, and services. A review management strategy will help you to do this across the platforms you want most visibility on. So, talk to us about the best options.
Is your business being targeted by fake reviews?
It happens, and fake reviews are incredibly painful for businesses. We know this because we speak to businesses being affected by them every month. But we can help you to spot fake reviews and understand how to handle them.
Igniyte and Trustpilot
Igniyte is partnered with Trustpilot, one of the world’s largest online review communities, to help build trust between businesses and consumers. Our partnership can help you to:
- Build your online reputation.
- Increase conversion.
- Drive traffic.
- Improve service.
- Save time and effort with automated tools to collect reviews from your customers.
- Use your reviews as online word-of-mouth, creating customer confidence in your brand.
- Boost your search engine rankings, seller ratings, and online presence with Trustpilot reviews.
- Respond to reviews, rescue unhappy customers, and improve your business with insights from review analytics.
So, if you want to know more about how we can help you build brand trust, customer confidence, search engine rankings, and online presence through our online review management services, email email@example.com or call us on 0203 542 8686.