- High-profile personal online reputation management successfully achieved
- SEO across all activity
- High-ranking national PR and videos
- 5 new owned Page 1 links achieved
- 50 owned links up from 33 at project start
- Suppressed negatives from Page 1 to Page 2 – only 5% of audience now see compared with 100% at start
- Created a consistent and positive online presence for this CEO and his company
Speak with Simon our online reputation management expert, in complete confidence.
What We Did
The search results included several negative links from national newspapers. He faced the risk of further negative publicity and feared it would start to affect company share prices.
Our high-profile personal online reputation management strategy for him included a tactical and high volume reputation campaign.
Our SEO, content, PR and social media teams created an integrated plan of activity, focusing on generating and sharing positive PR for regional and global media outlets. All new content created associated our client with his positive business associations and interests. We conducted SEO across all existing positive owned sites, profiles and created new professional websites. High-quality content was created and placed on all new online assets.
This project was successful due to the high-quality and high-volume approach, reflected in the significant budget allocated by the client.
The negative links were suppressed – pushing them down from Page 1 to Page 2. In their place, this CEO’s audience now sees new, owned, positive, and optimised PR, content and profiles.