An Igniyte Online Reputation Strategy is a bespoke plan to improve your business, brand or personal or professional online reputation.
Our Online Reputation Strategy sets out how we will work with you to improve your online reputation.
It takes the findings from your Online Reputation Audit, and our recommendations for you, and details all activity and actions month by month.
What will my Online Reputation Strategy include?
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ solution, instead we tailor your strategy to meet your needs and goals. Whether you want to build a positive presence and reputation from scratch, or repair a damaged reputation, your strategy will include some or all of the following:
- Suppression – pushing negative results down in search listings by helping new and existing good content to move up
- Removal – challenging and removing negative content, images and videos online
- Defense – defending your reputation by creating and placing quality content and PR where it is topical and has high domain authority
- SEO – optimizing your key assets, such as your website, blogs, business and professional/personal profiles and creating new online assets that will rank for your key search terms
- Social media optimization – including social account management and delivery
- Review management – review strategy and management
- Monitoring – tracking everything that is said about you, your business or brand online
- Relationship building – responding to positive comments and resolving any issues
- Profile raising – building your profile with your audience and industry influencers
- Measurement – regular updates on progress
All the above aims to put you in control of search engine results so that when people search for you they see you in the best possible light.
We often get asked ‘how long will it take to improve my online reputation?’ and the truth is that there’s no clear-cut answer. Each case and solution is unique, but we can tell you that it won’t happen overnight.
The amount of time it takes depends on factors including: how difficult negative content is to shift or remove, or how long it will take to get your new content to rank in Google. As a guideline, you should see online reputation management projects as a 6 month + timeframe. It takes time to influence Google rankings.