The company’s directors asked Igniyte how we could help them to change the online narrative to reflect the new working practices, and clean up their search results to get the business back on track.
We created an online campaign of positive new content, PR, profiles and blogs sharing the new working practices and positive sentiment from current employees and clients. We achieved new high-ranking links across Pages 1 and 2 of their search results, including national and trade press, and over time, this activity also transformed the Google related search items from negative to positive. We also researched, conducted and published an original research paper which gained national media coverage and more positive PR.
The search results were clean within 12 months and the online narrative and owned and positive links now reflect the business as it is today. We continue to work with this client, to maintain the progress made to date online and positioning them as a market leader in their space.
Get in touch with Niki our online reputation expert today, in complete confidence.
- Transforming the online narrative after an online reputation crisis
- 4 high-ranking negative news articles removed from Pages 1 and 2
- 50% of Page 1 search results positive/owned
- 50% increase in new and positive links across Pages 1 and 2
- Original research paper achieves national and trade PR and high-ranking links